8 Million+ Video Views | 2,00,000+ Subscribers | 2000+ Hours HD Video Library | 1 Mission Learn IT Right
USA- 20th Feb 2018
India - 21st Feb 2018
Timings: 5:45 PM Pacific / 7:15 AM IST
Paid sessions from 21st Feb to 27th April 2018 @ 5:45 PM Pacific / 22nd Feb to 28th April 2018 @ 7:15 AM IST
- International recognition of acquired competencies and skills
- Authorized to use the "Certified Tester" logo (specifying the level of certification)
- Whole of career path support, from Foundation to Expert level
- Higher appeal in the labor market
- ISTQB Foundation Level 25+ Hours training
- ISTQB Advanced level test manager certification 20+ hours training
USA- 20th to 23rd Feb 2018
India - 21st to 24th Feb 2018
Timings: 4:15 PM - 5:45 PM Pacific / 5:45 AM - 7:15 AM IST
- Introduction to JIRA. Software development tool for Agile teams
- Current key features
- Install and register
- JIRA Agile Plan, Work, Track
- JIRA Issues and Dashboard
- How it helps us in Software Testing
- JIRA as a Project Management Tool
- Use JIRA as Test Management, Test Case Management and Defect Management
- Customize JIRA
USA- 24th Feb 2018
India - 25th Feb 2018
Timings: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Pacific / 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM IST
- Technical Panel DiscussionMORE INFO
USA- 27th Feb 2018
India - 28th Feb 2018
Timings: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Pacific / 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM IST
Paid sessions from 1st Mar 2018
- 20 hours of LIVE class and 60 hours of offline Project Lab Work
- MS Excel
- HTML, CSS & Wordpress
- Basics of Programming
- Core Java
- Analytical & Logical Thinking
USA- 6th & 8th Mar 2018
India - 7th to 9th Mar 2018
Timings: 4:45 PM - 6:15 PM Pacific / 6:15 AM - 7:45 PM IST
Paid sessions from 12th to 30th Mar 2018 @ 6.00 PM - 7.15 PM Pacific / 13th to 31st Mar 2018 @ 7.30 PM - 8.45 PM IST
- Selenium IDE
- Java Language & Junit Frameworks
- Selenium Webdriver
- TestNg Framework
- Selenium Grid
- Database Testing Selenium
- Page Object Model/Page Factory
- Data Driven Framework
Master Automation Testing using Selenium and take your IT career through a huge boost.
The training will help you Master HP UFT, one of the hottest Automation Testing Tool with many Job requirements.
Karthik Kosireddi is an IT professional, Entrepreneur, TechGuru and an ardent Trainer with a rich experience in generating success for Fortune 5 to 500 global firms, small to large IT organizations and with a hands-on experience in the complete software product and services area.
His immense passion for Education and Training made him to move on from coveted leadership positions with top pay and significant role and preferred to take training as a profession. Resulting in the development of human resources, improving their Skills and Knowledge, which is the demand of the industry today.Having been recognized as the best Trainer Globally in the field of Automation Testing, Karthik trained thousands of Students in dozens of countries across the globe.
With these upcoming trainings, he wishes to reach to a larger global audience and to provide the right skill for their professional growth. Join him for the free Orientation and Demos to get more insight on his vision.
"I am greatly interested because I am so inspired by your teaching, it is awesome. You have a gift to cause others to be the best in testing."
"Thanks friend .You are doing a wonderful Job.I appreciate you.Keep up good work.God bless you."
Daniel Smith (US)
"I've compared may free youtube sources for QTP, yours are with the best quality to my understanding. Excellent explanation and teaching technique improves quickly in the past several years, not the hand writing though...:) Keep up the good work. A lot including myself are counting on you."
Venessa Jiang (US)
"ITeLearn courses have been very helpful in getting me a job in the Test Automation area. It is little more than a month that I got into Test Automation project and currently doing Webservices testing using SOAP Ready API tool. I was able to adopt into the team very easily and the lessons by Manoj were very helpful. I am really more than happy to refer ITeLearn to all my friends. As an Organization you are really doing a wonderful job. Thank you very much."