Overview: The goal of our weekend training program is to transform your QA / manual testing team to automation. With an aim to produce a competent engineer to design and develop automation testing frameworks.
Prerequisites: Focused specifically mid-level IT Engineers, QA professionals, and Developers.
Required minimum 1-2 years of QA experience or strong QA Knowledge.
Chapter 1: DevOps
- 1.1 DevOps Overview and its components/ DevOps and Agile environment
- 1.2 Server Management
- 1.3 Operating System (especially Linux)
- 1.4 Scripting Knowledge
- 1.5 Version control/Git
- 1.6 Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment/Jenkins, GitHub
- 1.7 Containerization using Docker
- 1.8 Automated monitoring Jenkins jobs with Nagios
Chapter 2: BI / Data Visualization
- 2.1 What is Business Intelligence? Importance of analytics
- 2.2 Role of Data Visualization in Business Intelligence. Why visualize?
- 2.3 Different tools of Data Visualization
Chapter 3: SDET
- 3.1 Role of SDET in Agile. Difference between a QA and SDET
- 3.2 Understanding of test methodologies (regression, functional, unit, integrations, code coverage, performance etc.)
- 3.3 Skilled in developing automation frameworks
- 3.4 Programming language, and SQL
- 3.5 Familiar with Continuous Integration/Jenkins
Chapter 4: API, Soap UI Webservices
- 4.1 What is API?
- 4.2 What is Web Service?
- 4.3 Different implementation methods (SOAP, REST): What is REST API?
- 4.4 What is SOAP-based API?
- 4.5 Web Services Description Language (WSDL): XML based interface to describe the functionalities of the web services
- 4.6 Tools and technologies used to automate
- 4.7 How to do manual testing from API point of view
Chapter 5: Mobile App
- 5.1 Mobile App Development with Android & iOS
- 5.2 Designing and Building a Mobile App Experience