Informatica Power Center Training Online
Training is the course on Informatica power centre an ETL testing tool. Informatica training is to be up to date…
The registration avails a year of access to 20+ hours of video tutorials with lifetime access to discussion forums, scripts and interview questions. The tutorial is an overview of the functions of informatica power center. The course answers questions on how to create mapping and workflow. The architecture of informatica is also explained. The instructor teaches you how to monitor workflow and check session logs.
Trainer : Divya
1 year of Informatica Power Center Subscription includes:
16+ Hours of HQ Videos
Life Time Access to Informatica Power Center Discussion Forums
Email & Forum Based Technical Support
Access to Informatica Scripts,Interview Questions & Assignments
Overview: Informatica sessions would help to work easily with ETL Testing strategies and data migration from one database to other. The sessions would give better understanding on various concepts of Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor.
Pre-Requisites: Focused specifically for beginner to mid-level IT Engineers, QA professionals and Developers.
Informatica Power Center Ver 1.2 Course Content
1. PL-SQL commands and overview.
2. What is ETL Testing and Informatica and the importance in the IT industry?
3. Informatica Architecture
4. Configuration of client , repositories
5. Source Analyzer, Target Designer
6. How to create mapping?
7. How to create a workflow?
8. How to monitor workflow and check session logs?
9. Transformations: Aggregator, Filter, Joiner, Rank, Reusable, Normalizer and various other transformations and concepts.
10. Other concepts.