Selenium WebDriver + Robot Framework + Python Programming Training Online
Selenium WebDriver + Robot Framework + Python Programming Combined Training Robot framework is an open source test automation…
Selenium WebDriver + Robot Framework + Python Programming Combined Training
Robot framework is an open source test automation framework that is based on Python and uses a keyword driven approach to test automation.The core framework is implemented using Python and runs also on Jython (JVM) and IronPython (.NET)
Robot Framework is a generic test automation framework for acceptance testing and acceptance test-driven development (ATDD).
Trainer : Karthik
Karthik Kosireddi (Personal Profile) : Software professional with experience in many reputed companies both as techie and admin. A trainer, enjoying the reputation of creating hundreds of software testing experts around the world.
40+ Hours of HQ Videos
12 Months Duration
Life Time Access to Discussion Forums
Email & Forum Based Technical Support
Access to Interview Questions & Assignments
Pre-requisite: Should have general Idea of Locator Strategies of Selenium
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Need for the Robust Framework.
- Good Reporting of test runs.
Chapter 2 :Installation and Configuration
- Installation with Python, PIP utility. Installing Robot Framework libraries.
- Eclipse, Robot Framework Plugin
Chapter 3 :Creating First Script
- Pybot Concept, Script file extensions (.txt or .robot). Reports and Logs of the test runs. Settings, Testcases, Variables
Chapter 4 :Integration of Python
- Creating Python scripts and calling them into Robot Framework.
Chapter 5,Chapter 6 :Standard Libraries
- Operating System
Chapter 7 :Data Structures
- List, Dictionaries
Chapter 8 :Conditional Flow
- If Else
- For Loop
Chapter 9 :External Libraries
- Selenium2Library, Launch Browser, Locator Using Methods in Robot Framework. Page Object Model.
Chapter 10 :Data Driven and keyword Driven Framework
- Using XML to read Test data, Using keyword methods as utilities.
- Parameterized Keywords
- Parameterized pybot command
Chapter 11 :Setup and Teardown
- Suite and Tests Setup and Teardown
Chapter 12 :Tags
- Tagging Strategies for grouping the Test Suites.
Chapter 13 :Reports
- Generating Customized reports. Report Title, suite level. Rebot Library to merge reports of multiple runs.
Chapter 14 :Continuous Integration
- Integration of Robot runs using Jenkins. Jenkins Plugin for Robot Framework.
Chapter 15 :Parallel Test Execution
- Using Pabot utility and Selenium Grid to execute multiple tests in parallel