- March 21 2017
QA/Manual Testing Live Training
Join us for a Live Crash course this October on QA/Manual Testing and gain the right skill, that will significantly help you in getting a QA/Testing job. Get to know how you can learn and gain hands on experience by testing an application.
Day 01 : Introduction to SW Testing, Importance of Testing , Difference between QA(Quality Assurance) and QC(Quality Control)
Day 02 : Understanding the Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC), Understanding the Test Scenarios/User Scenarios, Understanding Test Cases.
The Paid sessions, will begin from 28th Mar 2017 at 5.00 to 6.30 PM Pacific.
Join the Live Training and learn.
1. How to Master QA in just 2 weeks.
2. Learn Fundamentals of testing.
3. How to write test cases properly (i.e. steps, actual, expected results, et. al).
4. Understand the top challenges with testing during projects.
5. Agile Testing Methodologies.
6. How to effectively communicate with various teams (Dev, SDET, Ops, Business, etc) in DevOps model.
7. Understand defect tracking systems like Jira and how to make use of stories, epics, tasks, etc
8. Planning for Automation – Writing test cases.
9. Functional vs. Non-Functional Testing (system vs. integration vs. performance, etc.)
10. Writing Acceptance Criteria, Exploratory Testing and it’s tools, Code Coverage, Continuous Builds, Test Metrics, Technical Debt etc.
For Indian Pricing and Payment details mail us at email@example.com, or reach us at +91-837-4323-742 (INDIA)
For any queries, please post your questions below.