- September 19 2016
Date: Free Day-03 Demo Session on 3rd Oct 2016 (USA), 4th Oct 2016 (IND).
Duration: 1 hour
Timing: 5.30 PM PDT (6:00 AM IST).
Overview: Robot framework is an open source test automation framework that is based on Python and uses a keyword driven approach to test automation.The core framework is implemented using Python and runs also on Jython (JVM) and IronPython (.NET)
Robot Framework is a generic test automation framework for acceptance testing and acceptance test-driven development (ATDD).
Why to use Robot Framework?
– It is a operating system and application independent.
– It has easy-to-use tabular test data syntax and it utilizes the keyword-driven testing approach.
– Its testing capabilities can be extended by test libraries implemented either with Python or Java, and users can create new higher-level keywords from existing ones using the same syntax that is used for creating test cases.
– It has a modular architecture that can be extended with bundled and self-made test libraries.
What you learn as part of the Robot Framework training @ ITeLearn?
– Create and run a basic test over Robot Framework to validate the setup.
– Customize a test with reusable components and introduce test reuse.
– Identify the different files and tables used in tests.
– Set up the Robot Framework and run its basic test.
– How to use Robot Framework(RF): To drive Selenium, To write functional tests, To write data-driven tests and To select or exclude tests by their tags
– Click for Course Content
For any queries, please post your questions below.