After having trained over 4000 global participants on advanced Automation testing using Selenium and QTP, we have designed this entry level Manual QA/Testing program to help beginner level professional to enter the Software Testing world. The entire program will be based on multiple LIVE/Real-time like projects and not focus on theoretical explanations.
Demo Video: Click here.
Pay and Enroll: Click here.
New LIVE webinar date: 17th October @ 16:30 PM PST
Note: This is our first batch for QA hence the training material will be available after the batch starts.
|Register for free demo:
- How to become a true and valued Software Testing Professional?
- Understand the fundamentals of Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Your 1st LIVE/Real-Time like software testing project.
- Flow of a Test Life Cycle and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Why use JIRA and/or Bugzilla for test management. Defect tracking and management with JIRA & BugZilla – Defect Life Cycle, Severity, Priority, Defect Resolution, Defect Logging Details
- LIVE Manual Testing project(s)
- Testing of web-based applications
- Other theoretical concepts covered:
- Software Development Life â€“Cycle Models Water fall Model, V-Model, Spiral Model, Agile Model
- Testing Methodology – Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, Grey Box Testing
- Testing Types – Unit Level Testing, Integration Level Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, UAT Testing, System Integration testing etc
- Testing Documents – Test Plan, Test Cases, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Test Report, Test Metrics, Signoff Procedures
- Test Design Techniques – Identifying and Designing Test Cases,Categories of Test Design Techniques,Specification based or Black Box Techniques,Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Structure Based or White Box Techniques
- Interview Preparation and guidelines for Manual Testing